6 Peppercorn Place, Kirrawee NSW 2232Sold $1,355,000
Tightly held family home in exceptional locale
House Sold - Kirrawee NSW
Situated in a friendly cul-de-sac, this substantial residence ticks all the boxes for growing families. Unfolding over three neatly presented split levels, the flexible floorplan offers space and comfort as well as the opportunity to personalise over time in a peaceful yet convenient location.
– Light-filled living room with timber floors overlooks the swimming pool
– Huge top floor family room with skylight & leafy local area outlook
– Neat kitchen with meals area flows to the poolside covered alfresco
– Four good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, master has ensuite
– Dedicated study with understair cupboard, ideal for working from home
– Family bathroom with separate WC plus two-way bathroom upstairs
– Laundry with outside access; storage galore; ducted airconditioning
– Low maintenance fully-fenced yard with powered workshop & shed
– Double garage with automatic door & undercover access to the house
– Reserve across the road, easy walk to primary school & bus stop
– Fast access to a choice of Kirrawee, Sutherland or Jannali stations/shops
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries and due diligence.