502/26 Merton Street, Sutherland NSW 2232Sold $1,063,000
Luxury Apartment with Sweeping Views of The National Park
Apartment Sold - Sutherland NSW
This spacious top floor apartment has sweeping views across the Royal National Park and features a flowing layout, modern interiors and a generous west facing balcony. Positioned in an ultra-convenient location and offers plenty of privacy.
– Light, bright and airy open plan living area with electric blinds
– Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite
– Contemporary kitchen with large island bench, oversized pantry, gas cooking and Miele appliances
– Engineered smoked oak flooring
– Modern bathroom with shower/bath and internal laundry
– Split system air-conditioning throughout and ample storage space
– Located on the top floor with only 1 common wall
– Two car spaces plus storage cage in a secure basement
– Perfect for those seeking a convenient low-maintenance lifestyle
– Walking distance to Sutherland, shops, transport, schools and amenities
– 5 minute drive to Westfield Miranda and 10 minute drive to Cronulla Beach
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries and due diligence.