50 Akuna Avenue, Bangor NSW 2234Sold $1,275,000
Picturesque single level home in a quiet street
House Sold - Bangor NSW
Situated within a peaceful area of Bangor, with a local park and various necessities only moments away, this traditional style home offers an ideal start for a young family seeking the best in comfortable living. Hosting a charming classic façade surrounded by picturesque gardens and an expansive rear yard, this home is immediately inviting and ready for anyone to enjoy.
– Practical floor plan, featuring a generous lounge and dining area with a skylight
– Grand and airy kitchen with the luxury of large breakfast bar and two sizeable pantries
– Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes and bay windows, main has ensuite
– Advantage of a fourth bedroom or large home office space
– Modest main bathroom, completely tiled offering both a bathtub and shower
– Separate laundry with linen press and outdoor access
– Low maintenance paved entertaining area covered by electric opening Vergola
– Established front and rear gardens featuring child-friendly level lawn plus a small shed
– Single, lock up garage with the benefit of internal access and off-street parking
– Ducted A/C and fans throughout the home plus the convenience of ducted vacuum
– A short drive to the all conveniences of Menai and Sutherland’s transport hub
– In close proximity to Bangor Public School, Aquinas Catholic College and Inaburra School.
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.