3 Mirang Place, Engadine NSW 2233Sold $1,372,000
Woronora River views and loads of potential
House Sold - Engadine NSW
With a superb aspect overlooking the Woronora River and surrounding bushlands, this one-of-a-kind family home has the potential to be a showstopper. Positioned at the end of a welcoming cul-de-sac within the popular suburb of Engadine, it is a perfect opportunity for someone to add their own personal touches over time.
– Balcony running the length of the home and cathedral-like ceilings
– Multiple dining and living areas flowing out to the covered balcony
– Large excavated lower level with loads of potential for the future
– Spacious kitchen consisting of ample storage and breakfast bar
– Three generous bedrooms, the main with built-in robe and ensuite
– Neat and tidy main bathroom, with luxury of a shower and bath
– Internal laundry with plenty of storage space and outdoor access
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout; linen press
– Fenced child and pet friendly backyard with a level grassy lawn
– Short drive to Engadine train station, shopping and dining
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisment from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.