299A Burraneer Bay Road, Caringbah South NSW 2229Sold $1,830,000
First time for sale in over 35 years
House Sold - Caringbah South NSW
This neat, well maintained, single level property with a sunny rear north aspect on approx* 632sqm of land offers a rare and unique opportunity to secure a liveable home with plenty of scope to add value, perfect for a complete rebuild or duplex development (STCA).
Enjoying a blue-ribbon locale in one of the Shire’s most exclusive suburbs, you’re only moments from bustling Caringbah Shopping Village, walking distance to prominent Schools and Camelia Gardens, the Port Hacking River’s stunning waterways and boat ramps, and a short drive to Westfield Miranda and Cronulla’s world-class beaches.
– North Facing sun drenched backyard
– Three bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Ducted air conditioning throughout
– Light and bright living and dining space overlooking the yard
– Good sized, neat kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Drive thru lock up garage and carport
– Alarm system
– Fully tiled updated Bathroom with Italian Marble tiles
– Attic storage above garage
Unlimited potential for the developer or young family.
Land size: approximately 632sqm
Zoning: R2 Residential, redevelopment opportunity STCA
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries and due diligence.