29 Moyran Parade, Grays Point NSW 2232Sold $1,610,000
Charming Tree Top Entertainer with Port Hacking River Views
House Sold - Grays Point NSW
Rich in character, this delightful family home on the tightly held Grays Point Peninsular offers a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle in an elevated position amongst the trees. Boasting panoramic views of the Port Hacking River and Royal National Park it is a world away from the hustle and bustle and is ideal for year round entertaining.
– Open plan living/dining extends out to both the large front deck and inground saltwater pool
– Expansive windows throughout frame the view and capture fresh breezes
– Island kitchen with stone benches, induction cooktop and feature tile splashback
– Bi-fold servery window opens from kitchen out to the undercover alfresco area
– Three good sized bedrooms two with built-in wardrobes, one with fully tiled ensuite
– Timber floorboards throughout, wood fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Huge, north facing multipurpose back garden with level grassed areas
– Neat and tidy family bathroom with shower over bath; internal laundry
– Lock-up garage with ultra high ceiling and an abundance of under house storage
– In the catchment area for Kirrawee High School and Grays Point Public School
– Walk to local shops and cafe, short drive to both Gymea and Kirrawee villages
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.