21 Graham Avenue, Miranda NSW 2228Sold $1,710,000
Stylish, low maintenance entertainers haven
House Sold - Miranda NSW
On a corner block in a sought-after pocket of Miranda, this stylish home combines a modern curbside appeal with immaculate interiors, resulting in a fabulous residence. The four-bedroom home has been brilliantly designed, providing a free-flow ambience between the entrance, the spacious living and dining room, out to a generous rear entertainment area. Offering an abundance of space and practicality, this home ticks all the boxes for an ideal family home.
– Generous open plan design with flexible living and dining area filled with natural light
– Impressive, rear alfresco area overlooks the inground saltwater pool
– Contemporary central kitchen featuring ample storage and bench space
– Master suite featuring a luxurious walk-in wardrobe and chic ensuite
– Three additional generously size bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
– Advantage of a fifth quaint bedroom or home office space with built-in
– Modern, completely tiled main bathroom with bathtub, shower and wc
– Sizeable laundry containing linen press and storage; poolside powder room
– North facing, easy care yard with child/pet friendly level synthetic lawn
– Centrally located, with parks, shops, and transport a short walk away
– In catchment for Gymea North Public School and Port Hacking High School
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.