21/125 - 129 Oak Road, Kirrawee NSW 2232Sold $605,000
Stylishly renovated unit, just steps to everything!
Apartment Sold - Kirrawee NSW
* * * This home is still available to inspect, but as per NSW Government Guidelines, it is by private, prebooked appointment only with strict COVID-Safe practices in place. Please call Samara asap on 0457 526 014 to secure your appointment for this Saturday – times are booking up quickly. * * *
Occupying a prime position in the heart of Kirrawee’s bustling shopping and dining precinct, this first-floor unit has been recently updated and offers secure, low maintenance living for first home buyers and downsizers alike. A must to inspect!
– Expansive open plan living/dining area with easy-care tiles & air con
– Sleek, updated kitchen with glass stove top & ample cupboard space
– Two bright, spacious bedrooms, main with mirrored built in wardrobe
– Sparkling newly renovated combined bathroom with laundry facilities
– Generous west-facing balcony perfect for enjoying the afternoon sun
– Well-maintained security complex with intercom access
– Enjoy the convenience of a single lock up garage & allocated car space
– Just steps to South Village & Kirrawee’s vibrant main street
– Easy three-minute stroll to Kirrawee train station
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings
Strata $633 pq approx
Council $353 pq approx
Water $151 pq approx
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.