2/60-66 Auburn Street, Sutherland NSW 2232Sold $700,000
Low maintenance villa-style apartment
Apartment Sold - Sutherland NSW
More like a villa, this ground level apartment, situated in a quiet complex is the essence of easy and low maintenance living. Beyond the charming double brick façade, the open living home boasts three generous bedrooms, modernised bathroom and a private undercover patio, overall offering a sense of tranquillity and privacy.
– Functional floorplan with spacious, open plan living and dining area
– Neat stone kitchen with ample amounts of storage and bench space
– Three generous bedrooms, two of which offer built-in wardrobes
– Ultra-modern bathroom with both bath and shower, separate toilet
– Private and tranquil undercover patio, perfect for outdoor entertaining
– Automatic double car garage with internal access to the apartment
– Air conditioning; internal laundry; well-maintained security building
– Easycare floating laminate floors throughout with carpeted bedrooms
– Within an easy walk of Sutherland and Kirrawee shops and transport
– Ideal for first home buyers, an astute investor or downsizers.
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings
Strata Rates – approx $972 pq
Council Rates – approx $347 pq
Water Rates – approx $144 pq
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.