1 Auckland Street, Engadine NSW 2233Sold $956,000
Potential and A Perfect Start
House Sold - Engadine NSW
Located in a quiet family friendly street, this single level, three bedroom house on a generously sized block is the perfect opportunity to move straight into a comfortable home with enormous potential to modernise over time. Ideal for first home buyers it enjoys convenient proximity to Engadine town centre, railway transport and local schools.
– Bright and light formal lounge and dining room with air conditioning
– Well laid out kitchen with ample bench space, pantry and dishwasher
– Spacious family room with everyday meals area adjoins the kitchen
– 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Fully tiled main bathroom with spa bath, second bathroom with shower
– Covered entertaining deck overlooks the inground swimming pool
– Front sunroom with garden views, internal laundry, rainwater tanks
– Oversized double garage with workshop space
– Covered parking on the driveway for an additional three vehicles
– Plenty of scope to update to your own taste and add further value
– Fast access to local schools, transport and Engadine town centre
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries and due diligence.