1/1-3 Third Avenue, Gymea Bay NSW 2227Sold
Impressive Family Sized Townhouse
Townhouse Sold - Gymea Bay NSW
Positioned at the front of a quiet complex of five, this light and airy abode is spaciously laid out over two levels and completed by leafy views out to the Royal National Park from the top floor. Enjoying a desirable Gymea Bay address it offers a low maintenance lifestyle, ideal for growing families and year-round entertaining.
– Free-flowing living/dining space with large windows, offering lots of natural light
– Stone kitchen with breakfast bar, brand-new oven, dishwasher and pantry
– Three generous upstairs bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
– Grand master suite has ensuite, aircon and private balcony with local area views
– Neat and tidy fully tiled main bathroom with full size bath and separate shower
– Large study/storage space with skylight plus additional under stair storage
– Internal laundry with adjoining guest powder room; only one common wall
– Automatic garage with parking for two cars side-by-side and internal access
– Private and level grassed courtyard with tiled pergola and westerly aspect
– Within the catchment area for popular Kirrawee High and Gymea Bay Public
– Stroll to local shops and bus stop, short drive to Gymea and Kirrawee villages.
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings
Strata Rates – appox $791 pq
Council Rates – approx $348 pq
Water Rates – approx $147 + usage pq
Disclaimer : We have obtained all information in this advertisement from sources we believe to be reliable; however whilst we endeavour to confirm all information, any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries.